0.7.7.0 BETA. 10th May 2012 (First public BETA)
0.7.8.0 BETA. 14th May 2012
- Fixed a bug that caused D800E to not be recognized on startup
0.7.9.0 BETA. 14th May 2012
- Added LiveView support for Nikon D800E
0.8.0.0 BETA. 15th May 2012
- Optimization of thumbnail loading
0.8.1.0 BETA. 16th May 2012
- Fixed portabledevice.dll version bug and added some additional error handling
0.8.2.0 BETA. 17th May 2012
- Added additional handles for loading the correct driver
0.8.3.0 BETA. 24th May 2012
- Added additional exception handling for EXIF problems. Integrated basic full screen preview.
0.8.5.0 BETA. 5th June 2012
- New Features
- Added control of AF Area mode
- Added control of Preferred Focus Point
- Added control of AF Mode
- Added control of RAW Bit Depth
- Added Control of RAW Compression
- Added control of AutoISO
- Added control of CameraLock (Needed for enabling certain remote control functions)
- Added control of Exposure Mode
- Added control of Shooting mode
- Added Autofocus button for focusing without capture
- Added Focus Bracketing function
- Added tool windows for setting date/time on camera
- Multiple bugs fixed, among reported bugs fixed is the “dip cannot be null” error.
0.8.6.0 BETA. 28th June 2012
- New Features
- Added setting for controlling Flash Mode.
- New image preview and full screen preview with Zoom-in(left-click), Zoom-out(alt + left-click), Pan(ctrl + left-click) and Reset(right-click).
- Full screen preview automatically gets updated on new image captured.
- Added primitive clipped highlights overlay(For now, just red and no blink).
- Bug fixes
- Fixed non working function(use suffix on HDR sequences)
- Many smaller bugs fixed…